[vc_row][vc_column][sell_title text=”Digital Media Management” font_weight=””][vc_column_text]
What is Digital Media Advertising?
Digital advertising is the use of the Internet as an advertising medium where promotional messages appear on other websites, mobile and tablet applications. These messages frequently contain information such as text, logos, photographs or videos. The images that are displayed can be static or animated. Newfound Marketing provides you with two ways to purchase display ads: Pay per Click (PPC) or Cost per Impression (CPM).
Whether you’re a large business or small business, display advertising should be part of your overall marketing strategy.
Benefits of Online Display Advertising
- Reach a wide audience with a small advertising budget.
- Maintain complete control over your spend. Cost per click advertising campaigns only require that you pay for advertising when someone clicks on the link in the ad. Pay per click also allows you to set a ceiling on your advertising budget. You can increase or decrease the amount you spend once you review whether the advertising has resulted in more traffic to your website.
- Produce immediate results with effective display advertisings.
- Target the right audiences with your advertising campaign by placing your ad on relevant websites and by choosing the right keywords (for ads on search engines).
- Create and increase brand awareness, even if users do not click on your ads.
- Easily track and monitor the success of your ads (e.g. you can monitor how many users clicked on the ad). You can adjust your campaign accordingly, based on the results.
Get Started Today
At Newfound Marketing, we work one-on-one with prospective and current clients to develop a online display campaign to maximize results while staying within any given budget.
To have your questions answered by our expert team, contact us by email or give us a call to find out what the Newfound Marketing Digital Media Advertising Team can do for you.