LinkedIn is an amazing B2B marketing tool if you use it correctly. It is not just a place to store your online CV or search for jobs. It is a business imperative to have a great presence on LinkedIn.
In this hands-on session, Sheldon Payne will show you how LinkedIn can benefit you, your company, and your brand.
After leaving this session, you will:
- Have created a LinkedIn account, if you don’t have one
- Create/update a profile that creates the right professional impression
- Optimize your profile so you are found by people looking for your skills
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette so you are confident when using LinkedIn
- Connect with others via LinkedIn
- Learn how to use groups and engage with other members
- Find LinkedIn applications to enhance your profile
What you need to bring with you:
- a laptop
- a headshot photo on your computer to upload onto your profile (preferably in .jpg file format)
- your resume and two paragraphs about your experience and skills
- if you have a profile, you will need to know your password
We offer private and group sessions.